5 ways to lower your scores right now!
1. Practice with a purpose
Ever felt great after a big range session only to then spend the entirety of your next round
searching for your ball in the woods? It is likely to do with how you are spending that precious practice time...
- Hitting 50 balls back-to-back with your 7 iron to the same target will get you better at doing just that!
- The golf course is much more akin to a wild beast where we have no idea what could happen next...
- Try to make at least some portion of your practice time resemble this by changing club and target for each shot to match a real-world scenario
2. Hit 20 warm-up balls before you play
As Benjamin Franklin coined it the best: “By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail!”
Take heed of this great advice by taking the time to arrive early and dust off those cobwebs...
- It could be as simple as hitting one shot with each club before finishing off with 6 repetitions of the shot you are intending to play from the first tee!
3. Know your limits...
The statistics are showing us that the average golfer is leaving 40% of approach shots short of target... is that you?
- Get rid of the macho mindset and learn how far you hit your golf clubs!
- This can be done in 1 hour on one of our Trackman launch monitors
- Leave with a full report of your speeds and distances so you can make a plan and stick to it!
4. Take a break from YouTube tips
"Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is not putting it into a fruit salad..."
- The majority of our clients complain to us of having too much information coming in from YouTube tips and well-meaning playing partners!
- What works for one person may well unfortunately do the opposite for you...
- Find a system that works for you and stick to it!
5. Let us help you!
If you follow the above but are still struggling, come and see the experts!
Click here to book a session with one of our team
*All clients receive 50% off their first lesson